Saturday, May 1, 2010

Catchy Phrases For Church Clean Up

Come back from Comicon ...


past Friday in Naples. Beautiful day, warm sun and pleasant company. In short, I enjoyed it. ♥

The fair this year is at the Mostra d'Oltremare, until tomorrow, while in Castel Sant 'Elmo remained the shows, I think (not being passed from there, I could tell a lie, so sieve). The distribution of the stand is better than the other years, but there was something that just does not have sent down: The entrance fee is 10 € (last year only 6) , and applies to all three days Comicon, regardless of whether one can go there one day. For those of Naples, or at least down there the whole weekend, it's really a great price, but people like me is forced to make a hit and run, has only one big catch. Why then do as the previous years, where he was free to make a single ticket or one that was worth for the duration of the fair?
What a shame.

Apart from that, the rest went well. I was happy to have met [info] ike_chan ! (She maybe a little 'less poor) And I hope to embrace even somewhere else, perhaps at Romics.
^ ^ Personally, as usual, I made a few purchases (and I would emphasize that for each of them have spent less than the price of admission), but well targeted.
First I retrieved the No. 4 Utena I had ordered more than a year ago in comic books and I never arrived. As luck would have it also I paid only 2.5 €. Actually I love Saito in part, because it creates a compelling story and beautiful that they do not arrive until mid-series, because then you lose behind the things that really make me fall in his arms. Think Kanon , for example, or, worse, at Our Lady of Garland, which I loved so much in the early volumes, and that but in the end I wanted to throw off the balcony. With Utena are the usual: I read the latch by a friend several years ago, and another gave me the entire series that he wanted to give away, except for that No. 4 was left with an acquaintance. They told me that the animated version is better. Sooner or later I will look.
After years, I decided to spend a bit of a gashpon One Piece . But just because it was cheap and because the subjects I liked to surprise everyone: Nami, Nojiko and Bibi (all three in two versions) and also Konis (single version). I came out Nojiko with a tangerine in his left hand, and I must say that it is very well done. ♥
My latest purchase, however, is was completely unexpected, and perhaps the only thing that concerns could be on Gundam SEED at Comicon 2010: Athrun with ZAFT uniform, standing on a rocky ground, behind the head dell'Aegis damaged after the detonation the clash with the strike, and the dagger of either MS stuck to the ground. ♥ ♥ ♥
Plus my friend [info] black_mamba81 gave me a BEAUTIFUL Destiny Athrun, with a lot of FAITH badge on the uniform, and well model of the Justice ... everything from assemble! Chewbacca XD Luckily my brother has offered to help me, because otherwise we'd put a year to assemble ... Oh, and I also got a pucciosissima stuffed monkey dressed like a chick, because she says that is a duck and a monkey put together. (Which is true: sooner or later everybody comes to this conclusion, and maybe I should start to worry ...)

course soon will post photos of Nojiko, both Athrun and plush. To that of Justice, but ... well, you have to wait. XD

Oh, then! * _ * I found a spectacular stand (which was the same in which I took to gashpon Nojiko) where, in addition to two novels, there was also the strategic leadership of Dragon Age, and of course I got slingshots instantly. Just a pity that I have been a disincentive to the purchase price (though the seller had offered very kind to give me a further discount). Unfortunately I did not have much money with me, so I had to give it up. Actually I spent everything I had in my wallet, apart from a note I had given my father for the sake ... But because they are used to advance something to avoid being completely broke, I had to resist the temptation. But perhaps if the price of admission was the lowest ... Ugh! The organizers feel me! Damn! + _ +
Ah, always friendly seller from the above, I learned that there is a possibility that the action figures Dragon Age come out in July rather than settembreee! *___* I hope, hope! ♥ ♥ ♥

OK, for now I close here, looking to add more details when they post the photos.

Good weekend to all!

Shainareth

0 comments:

Post a Comment