Saturday, May 8, 2010

Can You Get Herpes From Sharing Clothes



discovered with pleasure that I accept the LJ post facts from Safari on the iPhone. This is good because I can post just about anywhere (like last night from the cocktail bar)!

We come now to the main theme: a reflection that I share with you on understanding.

evening with my dearest friend, with whom I shared five years of high school together almost always told me that he wants to try hard drugs because, according to her, her life has no meaning. Now I have wavered at the news: if something actually does not make sense to pursue it is not worth more then I would have recommended that another suicide, however, life is influenced by the time factor and what today might not seem to make sense can actually have it tomorrow. The drug is in fact completely illogical as it brings no benefit in the long term and what is lost is always more than what you earn. I advised this person to analyze well all his life and find a way, if you do not find him then he can do whatever he wants (which is known to be a foolish assumption it can draw any conclusion). The problem is solved easily. Now the real question is : why I find it so easy to understand abstract algebra, the metaphysical theories, and diagrams of things and instead do an incredible FATCA to understand the mental processes of the people? In the end I think you get there but it is a process so complex to me that I can Verame difficult sometimes to understand people.

"For every mathematician who has never regretted having missed a calculation, which is already bad enough in itself, remains a logical sense to me that it did not help, now that the three plus three I can not understand you"

This text slightly modified Branduardi makes good sense.
Why can I so easily find the patterns of reality, but I find it very difficult understand when a person is expressing his feelings? They create confusion and make people act so stupid and contradictory, it should be so complex? They are basically primitive and imprecise reasoning, yet they have enslaved the people, why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment