Friday, May 7, 2010

Yellowish Lump On Tonsil

cameras night

I can not sleep.
I know well. So
research.
What?
The social problem.
Why boys prefer to get drunk and be disruptive in one's neighbor rather than to study and make a profit? I do not understand. I wish I could have access to cameras in the city, see the herd of people, left free, does things so illogical.
Is this the man? In part.
variables, too many variables, in the social fabric in order to create a precise pattern. Because violence must dominate the streets? Why fight? The "natural" law of the jungle is wrong, this condition is not acceptable.
I would like to have access to the cameras at night to understand what is the limit of human stupidity.
The selection must be unnatural!
There must be no free variables. A
Sometimes I wonder:
"Am I wrong that seeing so much difference between me and my peers?".
No, I do not consider to be in error.
But I do not understand.
Not yet.

Etienne Delacroix
12/09/2007

\u0026lt;\\ end>

0 comments:

Post a Comment