Sunday, May 9, 2010

Milena Velba Free Mov

Angst

I read a beautiful story, Wolf, that inspired me this:

Vibrations colored.

Etienne Delcroix

\u0026lt;/ begin>

I'd like a nightclub without sound, only vibrations
colored

with electrical signals and words in which you can not hear.

The flavor is synthetic.
The mechanical heart.
I do not overestimate.
Being able to observe the noise from the power of the flesh.
around me wanting to create a generation gap.

I'd like a nightclub without sound,
only vibrations colored
with electrical signals and words,
in which you can not die.

numbers of councils control the economy,
(Love is just a nod theoretical)
The memory is capable of holding
(the action is electric)

thinking is logical. I would like a Pinocchio

meat
I fixed it with your eyes,
kept alive by neural impulses.

I do not overestimate. I would like a

disoteca without sound, only vibrations
colored
with electrical signals and words,
in which we should not wish for.

If you do not ask for help.

My entry in dispersed sea.

rains.
rains. The city turns off
robotics.
eyes are disabled.
The routine is broken.

\u0026lt;/ end>

rains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment