Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flight Simulator Chair



Apart from my complete lack of confidence and well known in the human race I have to admit that my research is at a standstill.
I can not understand the pattern of feelings, I can not formalized in any language is not natural, from the mathematical logical.
(Apart from the fun episode that in the future tell the psychoanalyst that Saturday morning I was diagnosed a "severe affective and humoral deficit "only because his tests were stupid and annoying I snoccialato some truths about modern society)
are at a standstill.
Curse.
When walking I see things as they are, I have the overview:
- a moving object: physical
- two people who speak:
logic - the proportions, the buildings, brick, clouds, the sound: mathematics
Generally everything that I can see inquadralo in these three sciences. Yet:
- two people arguing: Anger ...?
- two people who look sweet and tender in manienra: Love ...?
What are they?

0 comments:

Post a Comment