Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Off White Comic Wikipedia

for her amusement '... Frustration


Yesterday I took a pencil in hand to spend some 'time to scribble on a piece and I must say it to me somehow ... released. I spent my childhood and adolescence to do things like that, even at the university (However, I still have always seventeen, eh!), I do not get enough of it.
now prefer to write, I think I'll be even better. I'm sorry but you completely lost his hand in the design. ç_ç

I can not draw in the "classic", unfortunately: I am a daughter of manga.
So, after many attempts, I had to face facts and realize that if we want to draw something inherent in Dragon Age, I have to do with my style, although it is light years away from reality ;.

Not long ago, I produced this Nimue, and yesterday I did a sketch of Morrigan (from memory) and one in SD and Alistair Nimue. Here, the SD is probably the thing I'm better, so I know that I will focus only on that. XD (At least until I take her hand.)

last thing: I know that post tot ago I said that I upgrade my Dragon Age long on the weekends, but now at least three chapters in this part I did earlier this week. They personified the inconsistency (on this kind of thing, thankfully). Please forgive me. ç_ç

Thank you and good day. ^ ^

Shainareth

PS I remembered that I promised a gallery compromising on my elf wizard ... Comes, comes. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment