Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How Do I Change My Name On My National Insurance

Congratulations to Kira and Cagalli! \u0026lt;3


I have a mad desire to kill someone. I vent to my avatar, leaving the opportunity to crush Athrun Cagalli. (Who knows who will have ever done, the poor man ... XD)

Beyond my dark mood, however, today I was finally able to shut that bloody chapter nineteen of long on Dragon Age: none I piùùù! By the way, As it, I updated Sunday the fifteenth chapter. The sixteenth and seventeenth I do not like at all, but the next two are quite satisfied. \u0026lt;3 Though, I swear, last I wrote I was about to flay alive (and badness) with me: throughout the first part is only dislike! XD
Passing
stake in Frascati, today is the birthday of the twins Hibiki! ♥
Sky-sama, for the occasion, created this wonder: http://www4.point.ne.jp/ sky-az/ac & ~ kl-16.jpg
It is not fantastic? ♥ I love Kira's hand that pushes away from Athrun Cagalli! XD

Friday I bought The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes . I hate the yellow. Or rather, what is a genre that does not attract me at all. But I have always said that if I had never read one, I would have started by the writings of Conan Doyle. To encourage the purchase, however, were two things: 1
. I heard from two of my dearest friends who Sherlock Holmes is real similar to that of Robert Downey Jr (♥) that the usual clichés that you see around;
2. the modest price of 1.90 € ultrascontato all'Ipercoop.
XD The book I have it. Now I just have to wait for me is the desire to read it. Among other things, I'm glad that this is a collection of stories, so I can read them at a distance of time from one another without losing the logical link in which case I had to bother with at least twenty pages.

What else? Ah, yes. One of my old friend (we know from first grade) just today I called it "clever and sharp." That is ... and say that I know well, wow! XD Usually I make that impression on people I've just met, not people who walk by me between one life and who knows what kind of demented are XD

Okay, at least I can go to sleep laughing today.

Good evening and good night everyone!

Shainareth

0 comments:

Post a Comment