Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ohios License Hollogram

Welcome back, Ichigo! : D


Oh-oh-oh! ♥

I managed to do a decent sketch. That is, in fact, is full of errors and nothing like the cartoon from which I plagiarized, but this Ichigo Kurosaki I like it anyway. è_é
Moreover, happily giving me a hoe feet, I made a commitment with my friend Kuruccha, she came back almost at the same time on my Deviantart. Our motto now is: a sketch a day keeps the laziness away!
XD And I'm just stupid, because I have given myself, 'this thing, but knowing they will not be able to keep that promise. I will work to succeed! > _ \u0026lt;

Today I have what some artistic talent, though, because I could finally write a few short pages of the nineteenth chapter in the long on Dragon Age . I know that between Friday and Saturday I will have very little time to move on, but at least I managed to unlock a bit '.
We hope to arrive at least half a chapter before Monday, because I would like to update earlier this week ...

Good evening to all!

Shainareth

0 comments:

Post a Comment