Monday, May 10, 2010

How Big Of A Ladder Do I Need




Today they gave me a very bad news.
A person who knew no more. I will not be here to say who he was, what he did, what happened and so on. I do not write this post to raise the curiosity of someone.

I write this post to say once again to two persons who are very, very fond of him close and that I broke your heart in front of my impotence. I can not stay with them, I can not do anything to help them. There is consolation in certain situations, I realize, but would still be able to embrace these something my friends to send them all my love.

Have patience so if I'm not "stupid" as usual, not in the mood.

To anyone walking here to read these few lines, always try to get along with people to whom you hold, not let them suffer for selfish whims of whatever kind they are. Vogliatevi always good.

Shainareth

0 comments:

Post a Comment