Thursday, January 1, 2009

Coast Of Nike Freek Wreslting Shoes

birthday card

The September 14, 2008 I celebrated my age. On this occasion I wanted to do something a bit 'particular, with regard to invitations: I wanted to test myself to see if I would be able to make a note of invitation with my hands. And Well ... the result was stunning not only for guests but also for me. Let me explain: when I draw, simply use a pencil for drawing shadows, creating a kind of mobility to the figure. The initial idea for the invitation was the same, because they are virtually unable to paint, really. E 'torture and then, frankly, I prefer things in black and white. My mother, however, he thought for a birthday, something was definitely more appropriate colorful and cheerful, rather than a different gray scale. Ben thinking, I could not give it all wrong and I then found myself with pencil and colors trattopen (always strictly in pencil. I kill pens designs, or rather, who does not know how to use markers to color, but it does the same, kills the drawings and I have been part of that category). And what about ... the result has left me dumb, came not so bad (even if, however, are always black and white: P). I decided therefore to publish it here! Happy New Year to all, scum!

ticket call (Pink Girl)

0 comments:

Post a Comment