Monday, December 29, 2008

Kate Playground Harcored

The misfortune of the weekend.

fitcion fan I wrote this when I was about ... 15 years and at that time I have been proud, fair. It was the first time I wrote something so long, and I could accomplish. Yes, because my laziness I have always been prevented from writing fan fiction in multiple chapters. Every time I tried, it went wrong. So I always tried to dedicate myself to one shot. I recently realized that my kind is the screwball comedy, with a background of irony. If I write something I enjoy, then I know I can do. And no matter what the chapter is to be published across two pages or ten. It is important to me is fine. The title of this story leaves something 'to be desired, but at fifteen my concern Major was not to make spelling mistakes. The rest could go a bit 'wrong. Obviously, and I knew it, you will realize you too, my writing style has changed now (hopefully for the better) but does not deny the past and now here I propose something that, at the time, I was amused much.

Ah, another warning. I write Yaoi. Which means: the relationship between man x man. If you like, in the upper right is a red X. Click here. My writings relate almost entirely to the world of Harry Potter.

The misfortune of the weekend!
(Harry x Draco, Ron x Hermione)

Ron closed the car door without activating the alarm went around the vehicle and put her next to his wife while she shouted to two children not to run so fast.

Herm-Let them be, they are children, it is normal run and which will inevitably hurt ... -

-sacrosanct Like every time Ron! I'm tired of incerottarli from head to foot at the end of each day! -

Ron smiled sweetly and surrounded the life of the young with his strong arms, kissed gently by going to a temple, Hermione leaned back against his chest stronger than him, closed his eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

-God, I can not wait to leave! -

Ron chuckled amused and smiled at the brunette, and they had arranged everything in detail , everything would be in the best way! No one could have ruined her vacation with her husband.

Meanwhile the two children, including spintarelle and attempted tripping, had traveled all over the driveway of snow-white pebbles and panting, stood before a door in cherry wood, high up on the dark and sometimes light wooden surface, there was a golden plate that read: " Harry Potter - Draco Malfoy .

The two children looked sideways at the same time and then stretched with a lightning shot a finger at the bell; halfway the fingers belonging to different hands and the two clashed quickly back down the offended party.

I-Sound the bell! -

-No, I want to play! -

-No! I'm older so I play it! -

-I are smaller and if you do not play me I say Mom hits you so! -

No, does not hit me because I run! -

-anyway, she finds you the same! Foul play me -

-I said no! -

The older baby brother pushed to the side, knocking him down and pressed his finger on the doorbell over and over again like a litany.

The other boy stood up, looked at his older brother with anger and with a furious roar jumped on him, grabbing him by way 'of monkeys causing loss of balance that the other let go on the bell.

-Lasciamiii-yelled the boy trying to shake off the little brother who did not want and in fact, tightened the grip on him. Hermione in that cry snapped open his eyes and looked towards the entrance of the small brick house brownish; what he saw made to disentangle the warm arms of her husband and head with quick steps towards the two children.

-WILLIAM! Immediately leave your brother -

-

But Mom! - Tried to argue him-Tim threw me on the floor! -

The woman dangerously thinned his eyes and moved his eyes on the son , large-Timothy, it's true what they say your brother? -

Tim looked down at Will and whispered maliciously-Spy! -; to the little brother replied with a grin amused.

Hermione shook her head, waving gently curls Brown and approached the two, and took William to the life and gently pulled him away from his brother, then lovingly stroking her head with fiery red hair.

Meanwhile the door of the house had been opened and the boy now stood in the doorway, arms crossed smiled at the scene, Tim had moved away puffing his gaze from the mother and placed him on ... ZIO-HARRYYY! - the child, happy as ever, pounced on that dark, spreading his arms caught it just in time.

-Hey little guy! - the boy smiled ruffling his hair brown.

Hermione looked up from his son and placed it on his best friend, the expression immediately softened and smiled happily.

Ron, who had been watching the proceedings of the children from afar, to prevent various injuries, he had downloaded from the machine while the boys' backpacks, and then, when he saw his friend open the door was carrying bags approached and was greeted amicably.

-Hello Harry ... - red studied it carefully.

-L 'influence Draco you are doing wrong ... but beware, it becomes increasingly effeminate! -

fact, wearing a dark blue flowered apron for cleaning home and caught in the snare of the garment there was a feather duster; in one hand, holding a towel and a container of bleach.

-Cleaning summer friend ... Draco is upstairs to clean the attic last year ... is that we do not set foot! -

Harry grinned amused at the thought of her boyfriend struggling with several boxes and trinkets at least fifteen years old; put down his "niece" and closer to Hermione, he greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

-I hug you but there is a risk that dirty your nice dress-le he winked.

-It's okay Harry, that's okay, "said the brunette with a smile.

Will, who until then had remained silent approached the" uncle "and stood in front, with a whipped puppy look and a finger to his mouth, resting on the lips, Harry looked at him, arching an eyebrow, remaining silent.

The small thinned his eyes and suddenly began to rummage in all pockets of dark, Harry could not resist more and laughed , leaving him to do.

parents open their eyes at the same time surprised and confused, while Tim, looking smugly his brother, slipped into the hands of William furtive everywhere, with surprising speed, the expression focused on, was replaced by a triumphant.

-Hooray I found it! - And the child began to skip merrily for the landing, clutching in his hands a red lollipop.

-You see how many stories for a candy! - Burst ; Tim crossing his arms to do better.

William turned to him and said with a sly smile slowly-and blood ... -.

widened his elder brother eyes, losing the composure that had taken just before and began to chase her little brother throughout the garden, trying to snatch the lollipop, Ron shook his head, amused and Harry continued to laugh like crazy.

-Shut up both of them! - Hermione scolded them lifting a finger and movendolo menacingly back and forth, we'll see if still laugh when I come back to pick them up and Ron, Harry! -

-Come on Herm! Two children, what do they do?! -

Ron and Hermione exchanged a quick look and then looked at Harry with compassion, and the dark raised an eyebrow and looked at them as if they were crazy.

"Then we go ... eh," said the brunette uncertain, wringing her hands.

-Salutaci Draco, I recommend ... - continued the red, putting the backpack on the landing, taking his wife by the hand and turning to head toward the car.

Their best friend nodded and greeted them aloud, wishing him a good weekend, well have spared his two grandchildren, after all, if the intended to the great with them.

looked at the car and backing out of the driveway, then disappeared at the turn of a corner, then catches sight of the backpacks grandchildren.

on the red T and there was a blue one there was a W, the top of the backpacks there was attacked with a piece of scotch yellow ocher you probably Hermione had written the notes.

Smiling Harry sat on the landing cloth and a bottle of bleach, leaned over and grabbed the two bags, noting that they were quite heavy.

Books ! He thought the dark, shaking his head amused, Hermione would never change, always the usual curly-haired girl clear-eyed and alert.

sighed rehash the good old days and entered the house, leaving the door open, walked into the living room with modern furniture and climbed the stairs carried upstairs.

-Dracooooooo have arrived! -



Continue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment