Monday, December 29, 2008

Lone Star Christian Sports Network

A-EMH. Hello.

Fisrt, I WILL NOT WRITE IN ITALIANO. I'M ITALIAN, AND I'LL WRITE IN ITALIAN. I do not hate Inglese language, I love it, by the way my mother language is Italian. That said, I do not know what say. I initially had the idea of creating a site on the Forums, but taking into account my laziness and my lack of skills in html I found it more easy to create a Live Journal. Why? Because I'm sick of connecting to the internet to go to watch other people's work, read other things, to compliment the other. And I? It will also be a selfish thought, but as the "stars" have on their sites, I will have mine on me. On the things I write, I draw, I make the pc. This is self-centeredness? Probable, although my goal is simply to spend some ' of attention to myself, as well as to others.

My name is Alessia, from September 18-year old and I live near Rome, although next year I'll go to London to study (and probably, I'll move there). I will not dare even mention something about my character because it might take hours to describe, as well as a few seconds. It 's a complicated thing at the moment, I'm not going to address. Who will follow me in the future on this Live Journal, I discover little by little. My interests are many and this Live is used to contain fan fiction, graphics and drawings.

The title of this space, "not are perfect "and the subtitle" oh yes, they are "want to say much and yet nothing on me. There are days when we all wake up feeling lions, and days when we wake up feeling shit. Ninete hidden meanings or hidden, simplicity is essential in the eyes and heart.

I hope to hear from you soon, folks.

Dem

0 comments:

Post a Comment