Thursday, June 24, 2010

Example Of Army Counseling Statement For A Dui

The student who surpassed the master.

day I had the power to calculate the proportions and weave them, but the men I could never understand, because they combine through love.
Now I know ... nothing but pure logic networks ... the presence or absence of electricity.
The research team is composed of: a logical (I), a mathematician, an electronic engineer and a doctor. Trema
man ... because we will destroy your dreams, kill your irrationality and we will take you to a new order, perfect and computable.
Imagine being able to control their feelings with
logical-mathematical science, imagine a world without those stupid behaviors that lead to chaos. This will be possible. We have formalized all the love in his behavior and we have created the algorithm. This message is for all lovers: finally start my experiments on you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment