Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bahrainsport Frequence

I need to go to the beach ... Want to


Because I feel like it. Although not yet completely sick of being in town (strange but true).

Apart this morning I finished reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle . Many did not like, but I do. It is true that there are too many, too many things left open (I speak of the various worlds of the characters, starting with the same Fay and Kurogane, Watanuki and Yuko's because I'm sure will also be covered in xxxHolic ) but in fact the story of Tsubasa is over. Ah, among other things since I got number 25 which both players wore the same name. But okay.
I read just now on Wikipedia that there is a erroraccio presentation of the character of Sakura:

Princess of the Kingdom of Clow. It has a mysterious power that even she is aware. It is completely unaware of Syaoran's feelings, which she considers a simple childhood friend. It's a girl happy and smiling, but also caring and strong. Syaoran agrees with a very cruel fate at his own expense because he discovers to be a true copy of the sakura then meet in the final battle with Fei Wong Reed. Matches Sakura Kinomoto of Card Captor Sakura . Eventually anche'ella last volume of the manga reveals his real name, which throughout history has always been kept secret, ie Tsubasa.

And this is not true. Sakura Kinomoto, the original, Sakura is not the same that we encounter in the various dimensions of Tsubasa RC , or so I have heard. But if I were wrong, well come here to stick, please!
As I understand it, Sakura Kinomoto is just what you see in the dreams of Sakura of Tsubasa RC . To be clear, is that, in the uniform of the school that we saw in the last pages of Card Captor Sakura , gives his scepter to her namesake (which is not the same name, as it is called Tsubasa).

To confirm this, if I remember correctly, in one of the first issues of the manga xxxHolic (if not the first), Yuko tells Watanuki that the scepter is in the warehouse is a false, and that the real one belonged to a girl . Not an adult woman.

* goes to get the manga for safety *

Yeah. I was right. I think. O_o There
I copy the lines.

Yuko: (Regarding the scepter false) Who created it was a bad person and the original has a nice girl, who seems to have a blood relationship with that tipaccio
Watanuki: It is not that If that guy is also a relative? (Arrow Yuko. XD)
Yuko: Why should I have blood ties with him?
Watanuki: Why is a shady individual ...
Yuko: I'm seriously altering ... He is a colleague of long standing ... An object so cute is not suited to that evil bespectacled ... I have not met neither the girl nor her pretty young knight ... However ... I feel that will happen soon ... but will not be the same ... for those kids ...

In all this I understand that the scepter (true) obviously belongs to Sakura Kinomoto, but as Yuko, about his meeting with Sakura and Sharoan says "will not be the same," I assume that will not be Sakura Kinomoto and Syaoran Li Card Captor Sakura . Again, maybe I'm wrong, but this is the idea that I have done. But I know
that CLAMP is well-versed in complicated stories and always leave you with a thousand questions. XD Or maybe I'm stupid. What is very likely. ^ ^

EDIT: further detail. In xxxHolic and Tsubasa RC straripetuto that is said and Sakura and Syaoran (Tsubasa Tsubasa and or) were born the same day, namely April 1. Well, apart from the fact that if you call can not be both Tsubasa Sakura and Syaoran of Card Captor Sakura , just remember that Li Syaoran of Card Captor Sakura was born July 13, and not ' April 1 as Sakura Kinomoto. Then, taking account of everything, I suppose that my theory is correct. True? O_o
But even in the profile of Syaoran of Card Captor Sakura on Wikipedia is reported that the Syaoran of Tsubasa RC is his son ... That there would be too, but remember that Tsubasa / Syaoran generates itself continuously. XD I'm beginning to lose ... However, if so, whether Tsubasa / Syaoran was the son of Syaoran Li CCSakura , then why Yuko speaks of a "pretty girl" and "a young gentleman" instead of adults? ç_ç Moreover in Tsubasa RC can see perfectly well that when he speaks with his father before embarking on his journey, Tsubasa / Syaoran and his father wearing Chinese-style clothes, and not Japanese. Maybe it's silly, but it could be a way to further distinguish the different characters ... And with regard to Touya and Yukito appearing in the past Tsubasa / Sakura (which has led to nonricordocosa Yuko) I do not think is relevant, since in any case also, it seems, all Sakura (Tsubasa or who are ) have an older brother Touya name. If not, it would be a bit 'as a claim that is suddenly in love with Sakura Kero-chan.



Apart from that, this morning I wanted to do even a laugh andandomi to groom an old post on http://fastidious.splinder.com/ which is ideal for recreational and open your eyes on what can be horrifying the world of fanfiction.
Now, I do not consider myself absolutely immune from mistakes, mind you, but, as far as I can, I always try to keep myself away from phenomena such as OOC, bashing and illogical. It also by Mary Sue, though I was really afraid to fall for invariably, sigh!

About Mary Sue, I've almost finished that blessed chapter twenty-two of my long, Nimue , it is likely that between Sunday and Monday I will be able to update. In addition, for those who do not know, I also started Fragments, a collection of shot of the protagonist's past, hoping they do not become too boring.
And since these days I was inspired, I miraculously got off to a trivial one-shot Gundam SEED, which I did not make for too Time: alienate . Starring the usual Athrun and Cagalli, but if you expect a saccharine story, I swear I'll kick up the backside. You know how I do worthwhile to write something. And not only for the genre in and of itself, because as I always feared to become the oocyte.

By the way, just now I doubt this has arisen. Maybe not crazy for this kind because I think probably some things too personal and private to be able to afford to investigate this far into the soul of the characters. Maybe because they are shy? Maybe, although I do not think. Because if I'm writing an OC is easier to create stories with diabetes. Mah

Well, for now I salute you and wish you good weekend. ^ ^

Shainareth

PS Recently I updated my gallery often on DeviantArt, so if you like, dates also a look at my horror . ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment