Friday, June 18, 2010

Congratulations For Wedding In Spanish

shoujo


The shoujo is not a genre that drives me crazy, but I do not even contempt. As long as these stories and compelling characters.
For example, I threw the air Splendid Lovestory (the first volume I could not burn it because I had loaned a friend of mine), for one thing, and Dream Kiss , although sympathetic to leave is the time.
But if we talk about how series Lovely Complex , then the question changes. Admittedly, this is a shoujo, which takes place mostly in schools, a classic of the genre. Yet he has still something more: a story that touched me very much (in some ways, I recognized a lot in laughter) and very believable characters. Not to mention that the relationship is built between Risa and Atsushi slowly and with difficulty, with ups and downs, and is an absolute novelty (at least among the series that I read / saw it) that the heroine has been rejected twice by the male lead. I really appreciated the non-obvious here.

time ago I caught sight of a shoujo download, beam by TNT Fansub , but then, sfasciantosi the old PC, I lost all the links of the time, including this one (and of course I could not remember who he beams). Coincidentally, however, a couple of days ago I found and then I started watching the anime transposition Bokura ga ita , which in Italy is published as We were . And the fact that you have read only positive reviews have piqued my curiosity as well.
I'll be honest: I've only seen three episodes, so I think it unwise to give an opinion, if not and its approximate all'incipit of this series. First
designs. I like them, but the first thing I thought when he saw the opening on Youtube, was: seem Otani and Koizumi . And the similarities with
Lovely Complex are not finished, in my opinion.



*** SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN / READ LOVELY COMPLEX AND We were there! ***



For starters, the background of the characters: Yano, as Otani, had a girl in junior high, which obviously was very important. Otani is to live, that of Yano no, but little change: they are ubiquitous, and both have a sort of fast and loose with the boy had before them. The apparent light-heartedness of the two is very similar.
As for Nana, it reminds me of Risa, and for the way in which my hair, also for other small facets. And when the third episode goes to Yano's house, I returned immediately to mind the scene in which Risa goes for the first time by Otani, then when he kisses her (accidentally).

course are just my impressions, in no way justified, but the feelings had so far are these.
Not that bad, mind you. For the time series I is willing, then continue viewing pleasure. ^ ^

soon,

Shainareth


0 comments:

Post a Comment