Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ap Biology Lab One Osmosis And Diffusion Answers

It's time to dust off the drawing materials ... New sketch


Yes, because today, after two other sketches in SD on Dragon Age , which can be found here and here, I found the old drawings, some never even finished and no date, other comprehensive and never passed to the scanner.
so I decided that I will continue to draw, hoping to resume his hand as soon as possible. I'd really better (meaning: I'd like to go back at least to draw as before).

Oh, today I started on chapter twenty-two of my long, Nimue , but I know that I can not really finish it before Sunday ... Kuso!
XD Okay, the important is that inspiration is always there and the desire to write is never less. ^ ^

Good evening to all!

Shainareth

0 comments:

Post a Comment