Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simple Calla Lily Centrepiece

Schifooo! Q:


I had the unfortunate idea to reread my old shot on Gundam SEED Destiny that, at the time I wrote, I considered pretty.
Now, after a year or so, I do nothing short of disgust. How the hell m'è came into his head to write that whole bunch of crap?? And because no one has pointed out to me?? Ç___ç

* * Time for Reflection

I'll finally detaching the flight to the world of fanfiction series and make sense? Soon we hope, but by dint of the long write up Dragon Age: Origins beginning to think we still have some changes I had to.
Among other things, I must also thank all those who support me for Nimue, as well as those who supported me anyway for my fanfiction past: without their support I would not have continued to write and (hopefully) improve.
be clear that the above story does not convince me fully (indeed, some chapters I want to rewrite it from scratch), but it's done and I go on like this. Also because if I put hours to reconsider everything would end not more. And how do I do? I have to write the sequel to this long! I have it in mind for months and I'm also bothered that holy of [info] Erech puzzling to me to find a solution to some problems logic and to match everything (epilogue Origins with Awakening , DLC set after the Scourge and other information found in part by Wikia, and partly in the novels).
not wait to write suuuuu! > _ \u0026lt;
In everything there is to say that I have yet to finish Golem of Amgarrak , get your hands on Witch Hunt coming out today and play all Awakening . But I want to write about the same. XD This is because to unite all the pieces of the puzzle will necessarily work fantasiaaa! ♥ ♥ ♥

Okay, the plant here. For now.

Ah, if you're interested, the last time I also updated my schifogallery on http://shainareth.deviantart.com

Good evening to all,

Shainareth

0 comments:

Post a Comment