Thursday, August 19, 2010

How To Surface A Miniramp

Dragon Age II - trailer


finally came out. I saw two days ago with my brother and although the graphics are amazing, I still stay with my doubts. I hate having to agree with this here, but ... unfortunately it is true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_OTLZOQsU

Beyond this, however, it is interesting to note that:
1. the narrator seems precisely to Flemeth;
2. The warrior fights against which the protagonist is a creature which point out how all qunari, although very different (I argue the opposite, however);
3. The game has been postponed from February 1 through eight in March next year.

On this last point, it is to believe - with good reason - maybe, given the protests bow on the web after the first revelations about the game, BioWare is running for cover, trying to meet the fans and therefore the delay is due to changes to its original design was that both turn up their noses at all.
Personally, even if my hypothesis is true in the case, let me hope, I continue to be skeptical of me the old graphics are not mind at all, while acknowledging much less than that of many other games. But frankly I prefer a game with a so-so graphics but complete as Dragon Age: Origins , to one with a graphic film, but that leaves me with a bitter taste.
continues to swallow or not the matter relating to that relating to the character or dialogue. Indeed, there are two things that send me into a rage LITERALLY. I do not care if my character looks dumb, I prefer it that way. And even if I choose to let it male or female, wizard or warrior or a thief, I am still not the best part: the race. If instead of human obligation to do so we had granted the usual alternative, perhaps combined with the qunari of a protagonist, it would have been much better. I understand that the character, as it has been set, necessarily requires the human race, but at this point because it does not come up here a different origin for each type of player? Is this not the first and perhaps most important choice that the player was forced to do before you even start a game in Dragon Age: Origins ? Choice that affects the rest of the game to another.

Maybe exaggerating or maybe I will like the changes to the Bioware. Right now though I still look at this news with suspicion.

Shainareth

PS For those interested, I updated this morning my long: Nimue .

0 comments:

Post a Comment