Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stuffed Pretzel Recipe

Three weeks at sea ...


... and even a bathroom. I'm just a sfigatona.
XD Okay, Sero refer back to as soon as possible.

Oh, Mama! But how long have I do not write on these pages?!
Well, you know that in the meantime I had a stroke of inspiration absurd: first with the design ( http://shainareth.deviantart.com ), then by writing. And even if I went forward with almost no Fragments , collection on the history of Nimue, who are here from the sea I wrote four chapters long, Nimue . Just this morning I finished writing the twenty-seventh, and I hope with the next to come out at last from the bowels of Orzammar and return to tell the Ferelden. Right now they are quite happy with all the part that takes place in the kingdom of the dwarves, and I hope to be able to finish it in the best way.

Meanwhile, I was able to infect a cousin of mine with Dragon Age: Origins : it is enough that hints at romance, sex and how I got infinocchiare by Alistair, who immediately took notes and decided to play too.
XD I still have yet to Peak Soldier with Nimue, and also Awakening - then now that I'm writing of Oghren I started to adore him more than before, so I have a strong desire to find him at his feet. Finally, I must play with the DLC's Song Leliana !

* _ * Well, when I get home, an hour of study and the other, I have a lot 'things to do, so I might as well put me now in writing.

XD Happy holidays to tuttiii!

Shainareth

PS I want to go in Civitanova Marche. Train Boy, you know why. XD (It seems I wonder what's wrong combination, me, but I swear it's all my mental journey. X3)


0 comments:

Post a Comment