Wednesday, September 8, 2010

List Of Important Verb Mandarin

Dragon Age: Origins - Meaning of names

Yesterday a user of DeviantArt, Sakun (which I LOVE), posted in his journal the meaning of the names of the characters party Dragon Age: Origins and even if those of Alistair Morrigan and I knew them already and found them quite apt, unaware of others. * _ *

A link to the journal, although it is written in English: http://sakuna.deviantart.com/journal/34842830/

I really like the meaning of the name of Wynne, I find it fits perfectly ! ♥

As for my character (the only one I've played so far, and one that surely will remain more loyal than the next), the name Nimue is taken from the Arthurian legends.
In fact calls to mind other people, because it is said that Nimue is one of the names of the Lady of the Lake (which, in Scotland, seems to be the true meaning of the name), also known as Viviane, Niniane (in my name fanfiction I gave to the sister of Nimue) and beyond, which would be the one who raised Lancelot. In addition, some Nimue is the one who gave Arthur the sword Excalibur, according to others, the one who brought the dying king to Avalon, according to others still, as the pupil, lover and rival of Merlin, which , defeated, he was imprisoned for ever. Honestly, when

I started to play Dragon Age: Origins had no idea that this name would be connected perfectly to the references to Celtic mythology that you mention in this universe, so when I read the name of Morrigan, I jumped for joy. * _ *
few months ago, then a user of EFP, Laiquendi informed me that Andraste seems to have been taken from Celtic mythology, which makes me even more gloating. ♥

The funny thing in all this is that I miss in this game we wanted to play, and that if it were not for my brother, who has almost forced to create 'I'm character as to make me try, now would not be here to bother with all this silly of my witch elf. So if you really want to take it with someone, do it with Chewbe. è_é


conclude by saying that I am in turmoil: yesterday came out Witch Hunt, the DLC Scourge focused on post-Morrigan. (But I have not.)
was probably the most eagerly awaited by fans, because let's face it, none of us had sent down the way it was done with her. Or rather, the manner in which it was not over.
Things have left over much of their appeal because they leave ample room for imagination and dreams, but you still have some official clarification of comfort. Not always, though, because maybe so you end up satisfied with some of the fans and upset another.
Who knows how it will end between Morrigan and my Nimue ... I hope I do not have to bring my elf psychoanalyst, because at the end of the Scourge had an urgent need, in my opinion. XD

Good evening to all! ^ ^

Shainareth


0 comments:

Post a Comment