Friday, March 19, 2010

Garnier Nutrisse Liquorice Black

As I write little about Dragon Age ...


are dealing with a long, at the time, has nine chapters with a total of about 89 pages in Word. It is time for my standards, given the fact that I never put down a shot or a chapter that exceed five pages (six, exaggerating). It does not pay the other night I stayed up till two in the morning to write a shot what if? final set after the events of that long. Rightly so. And I'm giving the crazy alone, even given the fact that the characters who interact here are only two, since it is a long time that I dedicate it to romantic fluff and stuff like that. Bleah. Dragon Age has really gone to his head.
I even started to listen to the soundtrack repetition (very impressive), very suitable for use as background while I write. I think I'll put up a lot. Now I aim to action figures

Morrigan, however, that seems to be put on the market in September with those of Duncan, Loghain and a Genlock. But I think the most beautiful of all, if it will accomplish, will be the Ogre. * _ * I hated so much to Ostagar, but then, over time, it has become my favorite creature, there is little to be done. But I do not understand it. Morrigan addition, the other model that I desire eagerly (complete with bib and mouth) is undoubtedly to Alistair. ♥ Not because it's cool, it is clear (and in my opinion not it is, indeed, I like it because it's a guy like another), but because I can not conceive Dragon Age: Origins without him. Morrigan is also a character central to the plot, but I think that without Alistair (who is also very important) was not the same thing: his idiocy (in a good way) has no equal. XD

Wednesday I finally ordered two novels in the library of the prequel Origins , namely usurped the throne and The Call , both Gaider David, author of the history of the game (and , among others, the character of Alistair! ♥ Okay, okay, and that of Morrigan, Zevran, Cailan, Shale and largely also of Duncan). I'm too, too curious to find out that guys were Maric and Rowan, and learn more about Duncan and Loghain. Although, I confess, I am interested in the above figure (secondary?) Fiona for a reason that no spoiler. Although it is not certain that things are just rumors ... The author has neither denied nor confirmed, so everything can be. To me, though, would really like that voice is true, because ... because ... so why would my Nimue even more sense. XD (I'm too stupid and too fangirl, I know! ♥)

Okay, enough. Now just wait to have the books, although I was told that the former is currently not available and that it will take some 'before he comes. (If you're traveling, otherwise I have to redo the order, phew!)

Ah, before closing, the reader can tell that today I updated Nimue the sixth chapter.

Good evening!

Shainareth

0 comments:

Post a Comment