Sunday, March 14, 2010

Connection From Regulator To Fan

Lanfranco


Oh, I realize now that I have neglected to alert updated Nimue the fourth chapter. And two days ago to the fifth, in fact. If I can keep an average of one chapter a week, I can be more than satisfied.
Among other things, now I'm writing the ninth, with the part relating to the Tower Club of the Magi, and it is not easy. I wonder how the hell I will manage it especially with Oblivion, with all those damn size. I guess I will simplify everything going only to recall the various partners in their nightmares do not go out anymore. After all I'm my own adventure novel, do not write the solution of the game, so I can take all the freedom I want. è_é

Rather, days ago, thanks to my beloved [info] tenshiheisoban I got the inspiration for a new lightning shot up Gundam SEED Destiny , featuring Yzak, Miriallia, Dearka and Shiho. The fanfic is this heir, and proves once again they could not write serious stuff. Sooner or later I'll learn.

Maybe.

I'm pondering to give me / me gift books with Dragon Age Origins the prequel to the birthday ... Always assuming that I can wait more than a month to get them. Okay, maybe I'll try to sort meanwhile library.

Meanwhile I wish you good Sunday to all,

Shainareth



0 comments:

Post a Comment