Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Letter For My Brother In Usa

Dog Style by Moton Modoru



Be ', let me borrow an expression from friends Anglophone: HOLLY SHIT!

I knew that Mrs. Moton was able to create its share of sexy characters and the wacky right, but Miki and Teru really exceed my expectations. Maybe because I have a soft spot for certain people: those cool as can be, but also a bit 'pathetic, do not take themselves too seriously, but who can tear you at the appropriate time, and those surrounded by people less well characterized, and those who till the last you never know if you give a smile or a licking e. .. Damn! However it does not matter because, regardless of their choice, a choice will not be disappointed.

If only hear the words sexual assault offend you forget it, otherwise you run to read this manga I am convinced that you will have fun, oh, yes! ^/////^


0 comments:

Post a Comment