Saturday, February 19, 2011

Commode Tank Not Filling With Water

"Iperuranio" Martha Rascon.

London, 1895

Her blond hair create sinuous waves that fall on the shoulders thin.
And he remembers watching his oath
"I wrote to give you the physical world laws
to prevent the flow of time and grow old.
I tried to save themselves from the bonds of toxic chemicals. "
A smile fills his face pale.
's beautiful.
And he could not stand to think of nothing but his promise.
"I studied sociology to defend civilization from the killer.
I have practiced medicine to cure any disease.
I learned the psychology of children to allay your fears. "
She looked at him with eyes full of love.
The young man only twenty years, but has spent his entire life.
you know it.
"I'll protect you from the evils of the world will know the essence of security.
If I fail to try because I do not come already dead.
I understood the story to keep you from making the mistakes of the past.
All my life I've loved all my life I have worn the gears of the divine passion "
His hands are dry and chapped, cold London's damages the skin but it does not matter.
His face is gaunt and tired.
"I read the souls of the literature is not never told the same story. I spotted
ruined brushes and canvases to be able to portray the landscapes of my mind.
And it is enough to make you smile always
The inspector leaves the cemetery.
must have thought after he killed the girl with a compass and have waited for death by starvation.
All this for a number.
All this for an idea.


The police entered the house Grandeur. She was lying on the floor in a pool of dried blood.
He was slumped on the kitchen table.
"I'll save you from reality imperfect, we will live in the domain of knowledge. I will have
care of you. "
These words, written in blood on a sheet beside the boy was found the cause of another case filed.


Light.
Blind.
Numbers.
ideas.
Good.
Evil.
Joy.
pain.
Sea.
Heaven.
Fire.
Earth. The Jovian
looked into the eyes of his beloved.
were together.
Nell'iperuranio.
Forever. Fusi
with the All.

0 comments:

Post a Comment