Saturday, November 6, 2010

Diagram For Potterton Performa 28

Exogenesis - Symphony Part III (Redemption)

I learned how to do it on the keyboard, finally, completing the study of the symphony ...
I was literally forced to play in public 5 my friends, otherwise physical assault.
Given my notes are not clear and violence outnumbered played.
They cry all the thing ... ... and it's really puzzling is the debate that for years has forward with many musicians, there is nothing if not proportion. I do not have a soul that "vibrates to music," nobody has it. It's a question of harmony and harmony is mathematics as music of the rest. I hate people telling me "you have to be sensitive to their play pieces like that," simply are not sensitive to terms ... well I do admit to myself meravgliarmi of music but because he grabbed the inevitable schematic and beauty, equivalent to harmony and perfection. Like many mathematical formulas are beautiful .... because they make you take perfection. They told me that God is so simply because I look to the naked eye and be awestruck. In a sense it may be true. Forgive me Fans of good breeding but the musician is not splashed on the clouds. The good music and the good computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment