Sunday, February 28, 2010

How Can I Make My Dog Stop Chewing The Dog Door

Maybe I could ...


... Resume in hand really that novel I was writing ten years ago.

I just have to take courage. And, above all, try to do one thing at a time. First I'll finish up the long
Dragon Age: Origins I started (I upgraded to third chapter and I'm writing the seventh), and then I'll try to accomplish too long on Gundam SEED and also the collection.
After that, I will concentrate only to the novel. Especially because it is thanks to the last fanfiction I'm writing that I'm finally making it into account not do just suck as a writer. (Big word, but I need for pure autoconvincimento.)

Before beginning to brush up on the chapters and notes Athawulf , however, I must reread the cycle of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley. I miss him a book, The goddess of war, I will buy as soon as possible, so as to complete the saga of seven volumes, lights at Atlantis The Mists of Avalon (which, needless to do so purpose, are Zimmer Bradley's two novels that I loved more).
It seems to me a duty, re-reading this, because it is those stories that I found the inspiration for the mine and also my way of writing was similar to that of the teacher (of course, so to speak, because the gulf that exists between you and me). I am not afraid to go back to do the same this time, because now I have grown and developed a style of my own, fortunately, influenced now by the numerous readings from authors of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries (which has nothing to do a damn thing with her , so I should play it safe) and more recent ones.

However, the guilt (or on?) Of it goes to Bioware and Dragon Age: Origins , who have reported back ten years, making me fall in love again the fantasy genre.

hope is well.

Shainareth

0 comments:

Post a Comment