Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What Is A Brazilian Manicure?

anguinus

Ok, tonight I went back want to talk about strange animals, so I present to you Mr. Proteus


not it so adorable with those ridiculously short legs and the head-free apparently all? It occurred to me while I was talking to my Oliero caves in the province of Vicenza (a niche little known but very beautiful), because this cute amphibian lives only in the waters of caves scattered along the Isonzo basin.

The link that I put refers to the Wikipedia page in English because I'm afraid (or rather, hope) that the Italian one has been made by a child in elementary.
I mean
"This little pink-skinned" , "The legs are very small and quite disproportionate to the rest of the body" you imagine the Treccani the that reads these words?
"It virtually blind because his eyes are covered by the skin and do not grow: indeed, the sense of sight would not be very useful, given the environments in which they live. " XD I've got a belly, while the poor Darwin will stand rolling in his grave (the naturalist has used its Proteus in the The Origin of Species as an example of disuse atrophy of organs). The history of the cave is right, but it is no coincidence and certainly not that the eyes do not develop because they are covered by the skin ... 'Is what makes me laugh too.
"This amphibian eats very little, and the main reason is because the habitat in which they live offers little prey to eat. " Oh but, damn, this little genius has solved world hunger: where there is food enough to stop eat or do very little.
the link is twill in English ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment