Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free Club Nintendo Point



At school I enrolled in a course in poetry. I admit to having done so only to skip some lessons to the poetry I have never had nor do I believe it will develop an interest in particular in the future. Our teacher is a person accustomed to the world of poetry, which has also published books of poetry for those who are curious to read his work, his name is Ugo Magnanti. Returning to the crux of the matter, during these courses I was told by the same professor that I have a particular ability to write poems and so far, are the best of the course. I have no problem to write this thing, although I am probably going to the 'superb', and if a person has skills I do not see why it should not applaud. And 'doing the right figure of the modest person? I think not. Instead, I believe, that when one is aware of his abilities, he has a duty to cultivate them and also pointed out, be proud of the fact. It is not a matter of pride, is a question of 'how things are, that's all'. However, I never knew nothing of poetry, verse, verses, rhymes, no nothing. When I started the course I knew nothing, and even now I do not know anything, because the professor did not explain the structure of a poem, but how to write a poem, what we have to abandon us, as we write. The poems of today no longer follow the patterns of the past, so it is necessary to respect all the rules that we study poetry in school, you have to give just a musical performance of some verses. At the end of the year the best entries in a competition and have to read three poems in front of the whole school. So that aspect of the question worries me a little and I tried to retire Magnanti from the course but do not want to hear excuses, definitely want to participate in the competition (I do not know what is at stake, certainly not money, alas). At the very least I will read my poems to someone else. If I had before me a mature audience that can understand the meaning of the event and what the participants are about to read, without giving way to ridicule and various offenses, I would not have trouble reading my poems. I'm not afraid of confrontation, I gladly accept any constructive criticism if it were. But what can you expect from a crowd of jocks ranging from 14 to 18 years? I have not the will to fight to try to enter something intelligent in those pumpkins, I do not want to respond to their insults, and then wash my hands. Or at least I would! Sometimes I feel like an outsider among my peers, because of my maturity, the kind of thinking is rational and consistent. Here, however, recover my first poem Magnanti greatly appreciated, and he says that the poems do not need an intro explaining the main idea, topic, then I'll just post it, leaving room for Your guess! Hope you like best:)

The Muse

E 'with the beat
obvious that slides almost sensual
salt and a hand
complained but as the honey in winter.
emerges from the stomach
the invincible joy
space blue, then red and
still green;
know that does not grasp the moment when my day


burns with silver and I recommend its existence.


0 comments:

Post a Comment